Sunday, November 13, 2011

NaBloPoMo 8: Passion

What is your passion, be it secret or otherwise?

Well if it's a secret, I'm not going to tell you know, am I?

Luckily, my passions aren't really a secret.

I love writing. I love forming words in ways they have or haven't been put together before, to form ideas and stories and people.

I love discovering new worlds and characters through reading.

I love singing songs and plucking clumsily at my guitar to create sounds that may or may not be passable.

I love laughing so hard that my stomach hurts, and making people laugh.

I love traveling to different places and learning about different people and how they live their lives.

I love learning new things about literature, people, history, philosophy, science, and so many other subjects. I never want to stop learning.

I could go on and on, but I'll stop after one more: I think, even only after a week, I may love teaching.

No comments:

Post a Comment