Sunday, November 20, 2011

NaBloPoMo 13: Crush

Oh. My. God.

I do not want to do this post. I don't. But I promised to do every prompt this month, so Kira's gonna put on some big girl pants and suck it up.

Prompt: Make a list of everyone you've had a crush on in your life, then choose one and describe him or her in great detail.

Erm, let's not push our luck, prompt. I'm not making a list on this blog, because this shit's on the internet, and I don't want anyone hunting me down. But I just made one in my head. It's not overly short, but not too long (that's what she said). Let's pick a guy. And....

I'm still too paranoid to even say his name here, so let's just call him...

OH LOOK A COOL SONG:



Cool, right?

Ok, I just don't have the cojones to talk about anyone I had (have?) a crush on. Sorry. Arg.

No comments:

Post a Comment