Saturday, November 26, 2011

NaBloPoMo 18: Isolation

Prompt: Do you enjoy being alone? Would you rather be alone or with people?

Easy. People. Any day. I'm a Leo, an only child, an extrovert, a Gryffindor. Long story short, I crave attention the way a vampire craves blood.

But I think I set high standards for my friends. No, I'm not that pretentious ass who claims to meet those standards, but I do set them. I love people, and I love meeting people, but I'm so judgmental. It also takes quite some time for me to feel comfortable around someone. Months, years even. That doesn't mean I won't ham it up within moments of meeting someone (because I have, do, and will continue to act like an idiot in public). It just means that given the choice between a large group of strangers, and two or three friends, I'll choose the friends. Any day of the week.

Speaking of, I know a lot of my friends are probably reading this back home in the states (or wherever you are), so here's a message for you:




And this:



But mostly, this:


Much love.

No comments:

Post a Comment