Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Spilling Ink: Day 8

I'm punking out again today, because I feel guilty writing anything that doesn't have to do with a) The question of whether there is one linear gay and lesbian history in the past 30 years or b) The presence of the supernatural in Wuthering Heights and Jane Eyre.

That being said, I'm really excited about where this blog is going, and Spilling Ink has been huge in that. Today's post is just going to be my ideas to make this blog a more interesting, fun, helpful place for writers and friends.

Woot!

Ideas:

That interview I did the other day was TOO much fun. I think I'd like to do that with more characters, with a few different surveys. You know, those cheesy ones that keep circulating through myspace. So maybe every Monday will involve a character survey.

Youtube videos. I want to put one at the end of every post, but that's a bit excessive, I think. So, maybe just every other post? Or just once a week?

Writing advice. Sigh. Look to the left. Now back. Sadly, I am not any of the cool bloggers listed. But I'll try my best. Wednesdays. Get ready, because that's tomorrow.

Alright, that's all I got. Maybe this post will be edited once I'm done with my 15-20 pages of writing today/tomorrow.


Gulp.

YOUTUBE VIDEO: Remedy Drive, "All Along"

No comments:

Post a Comment