Sunday, June 13, 2010

Spilling Ink, Day 12, 13, & 14

Soooo.

Whether for better or worse, summer has officially started, and if the past two days are any indication, this summer is going to be insane. Inundation of stuff to do with cool people.

I'm still pretty drained from school, and my internet access is sketchy, at best (thus the 3 days at once thing), but I feel like the weight of the world has been lifted from my shoulders. Summer so far has been completely surreal, and I've barely had time to sleep, let alone breathe. But it feels good, hanging out with so many different people, and fun times aside, I feel like I've been accumulating a lot of story fodder. So many ideas. So little time.

No, really.

I have no idea how these ideas work together, but they do.

How do I know?

I don't. It's a mystery.

Spilling Ink, Day 15, will be so much more interesting.

Scout's honor.

SONG I heard on the radio:

No comments:

Post a Comment