Sunday, June 6, 2010

Spilling Ink: Day 6


OH MY GOD I CANNOT WRITE A BLOG POST TODAY!

I've tried writing about four different things now, and I can't. I can't I can't I can't.

Alright. Let's talk about sympathetic characters. My friends read the interview with Rachel last night, and one uttered, "she sounds like a bitch."

Whoops.

I personally love Rachel. I think that she's gone through a lot. Combine that with being 17 and you've got an attitude just waiting to dole out some snarky comment or another. I love snarky comments.

She's nice, though. I swear.

UGH. Is this post over yet now? No?

*taps fingers, tries to think of something worthwhile to write about*

I'm drinking green tea. I want to write a scene from book 2. I have 15 pages to write by Tuesday at 5pm. I also have a final.

I'm wearing high heels because I'm out of practice and apparently, I like to torture myself.

I watched becoming Jane last night. It was just as bad/good as the last time I saw it. I'd watch it again, but I wasn't impressed.

I also unintentionally performed at open mic night last night. Sang a song I wrote. Got stage fright. It was awesome, as usual. Also very nerve wracking.

My feet hurt.

This post is done.

No comments:

Post a Comment