Monday, May 17, 2010

Cross my heart, and all that jazz

Disclaimer: I know a few things in this list are things I should be doing anyways, and this isn't a "I-won't-do-this-unless" whiny brat type deal. It's just a promise.

Here it is, peeps. The list of things Kira MUST do. I have two lists, actually. One must happen if I get an agent, and the other will occur if I get a book deal. Yeah.

List #1 (agent):

1) Participate in DM for a second time.
2) Bake 100 cupcakes and give them away at the arch (or other public venue if I've already graduated)
3) Do stand up Comedy (I can't get up the nerve to do this).
4) Pretend to be a student at Hogwarts for a day. Sigh.
5) Go to dinner at fancy shmancy restaurant with bunch of friends. Drink wine. (haha, I PROMISE)

List #2 (published):
1) Run a 5k. I'm not even kidding, folks. It'd totally happen.
2) Donate to charity. Like this one. Or this one. Or this one. Any other ideas?
3) Skydiving. Gulp.
4) Dye the tips of my hair blue.
5) I feel like a party is a given, but I'll write it here anyways. Super cool party. Yes.


Did I miss anything? Is there stuff on here that shouldn't be? Speak now or forever hold your peace...

1 comment:

  1. Write another book. Start offering to read an undiscovered author's manuscript once a year. Jump in Lake Michigan in January.

    ReplyDelete